We typically collect two categories of information about you:
- (a) data that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or phone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or type of browser).
- This info is moved to, processed and held by people in the USA of America;
- We commonly use this information to Supply you with our website and related services, and to produce reports, data, and other relevant information about online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to approved third parties including our merchants, advertisements and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended functions;
- Through the use of "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to collect anonymous Information Regarding you to send you their ads and use the Exact Same info to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see part VI);
- To safeguard your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, ensuring your privacy is of the utmost importance at our company;
- If you register with us, then you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously provided via the account section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy problems in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services are not designed nor are they intended for use by kids 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two kinds of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII contains any information that identifies you as individual. We collect your PII if you make the choice to register with us or when you select to participate in an interactive quality of our Sites like a review, survey or promotion. You will:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when registering with our Websites or in connection with a contest submission; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and tastes, etc.) when participating in a survey or survey; or post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We accumulate certain non-PII out of you when you visit our Site including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site from which your visit originated and your utilization of our Websites specific to the webpages you visit, and the extent of your own visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our attempt to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a crucial role in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your inquiries, serving you better in general, and knowing your own needs. In addition, we use this information in other ways naturally associated with the situation in which you supplied the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service providers who host and handle data, process credit card orders, send our product, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, advertising and promotional purposes; co-promotional partnering companies and other people with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other users where you make the choice to publicly post reviews, opinions or other information in regard to products or services, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we use non-PII to assist in analyzing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and tendencies, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
At Bestessays.com we diligently work to guard the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information that you provide. Additionally, we also use a secure and trusted host hosting place in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technologies to secure your data. Please be advised that although we strive to protect your PII, then we can't guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and accept no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the regrettable event that your private information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we will notify you directly via email at the last known e-mail address you've provided us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification may happen while we take necessary actions to find out the range of the breach and restore reasonable integrity into the system, as well as for the legitimate demands of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have many choices regarding the way we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose to not get any marketing information from us. You have a chance to change your information from your personal account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, then please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are acceptable for the use of a small child under the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit PII to us. Also, if you're under 18, you need to utilize bestessays.com only with involvement and approval of a parent or guardian.